[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Dec 22 06:22:23 CET 2005

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, João Miguel Pais wrote:

> > http://infusionsystems.com/catalog/index.php
> > Although expensive, I am not totally sure of this but I believe the great
>
> they are really quite expensive - anyway, comparing with the other
> sollutions. Although it is possible to choose midi with better
> resolution, I don't know if the resolution would be better as with hid
> devices (probably anyone else has the answer to that).

That's really an understatement. They're ripping you off. They have plain
boring LEDs that they have branded as SeeGreen(tm) and that they are
charging 28,53 USD (24,12 EUR; 33,28 CAD) per LED. Even though each such
LED bulb comes with its own cable, still 90%-99% of this is paying for the
brandname (depending on the quality of the components).

If instead you go to a no-bullshit shop then you can prolly negociate a
shovelful of LEDs for the same price.