[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Dec 22 14:16:26 CET 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, Marc Lavallée wrote:

> So there's a specific market for this product. Think about all the junk
> food that's ripping off hackers; most of them are not willing to bake
> their own potato chips and mix their own sugared fizzy water...

Well, maybe it's just because I don't really like potato chips and sugared
fizzy water anymore, but I don't approve that food either. And just
because some stereotype of hackers is into that kind of food doesn't
justify it nor justify selling LEDs at ludicrous prices.

And of course, just because there's a market doesn't make it right. You
should know, you know more markets than I do.