[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Dec 22 17:19:18 CET 2005

Hi there,

I have a icube here at work, but its an early wi-midiDIG. I use it with PD
on OSX, since the "bluemidi" application just talks bluetooth to the
device, and acts like a normal "midi" device.

funnt email from them... are they going away from midi?

Anyhow I also have been trying (a couple days worth) to get the thing to
talk to linux, using blueZ, but no luck yet... I was able to at least ping
the thing once though...

I also own a MultiIO... and an AID (which I don't use) thats about it.
.b.