[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Dec 22 17:26:41 CET 2005

Hey arduino folks,

I looked at the website, the HW looks very cute and promising, but I don't
get the whole javaesque/proce55ing connection. Does the thing work on
linux? I did not see any mention on the website... Why this java junk, did
they write a interpreter in C that runs on the chip and executes that
weirdo code? (which looks no easier than a good C API to me)

I think these chips have a full tool-chain for linux don't they?

At least processing finally has the source code available, they did not
last time I checked.

oh well, I just think java is icky.

b.