[PD] Connection with sensors - new devices?

august august at develop.ment.org
Thu Dec 22 20:35:34 CET 2005

Marc Lavall?e say:
> Le 22 D?cembre 2005 12:18, Thomas Ouellet Fredericks a ?crit?:
> > Just got some new chips and I will try to build the following super
> > cheap interface: http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~dano/CUI/

just so you know , dan has made a new CUI with a pre-fabbed board.  It
is really compact at circa 1.5" x 4.5"  with usb.

see this image: http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~dano/CUI/CUIv10small.jpg

Dan will even solder it all together for you and upload the initial
firmware.   all for about 50$.

all you need to do is solder on your analog and digital  inputs and
outputs, and then program the muthafucka.

-august.