[PD] array copy appended to itself (vasp?)

Peter Plessas plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Fri Dec 23 00:00:49 CET 2005

Dear List

First of all: Merry merry christmas!!!

I am working on a looping sampler (jamman-like) using not delays, but
tables/arrays.
I am searching for a way to copy the content of an array to the end of
the existing audio data, thus doubling the length.
The only way so far would be using vasp and copying the array via
[vasp.copy] to another one, but this does introduce all kind of
problems, and a copy in a separate array doesnt't mean, a copy in the
same place.
So i am searching for some ideas how to accomplish that task.

Any?

Thanks,

Peter