[PD] array copy appended to itself (vasp?)

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Fri Dec 23 00:40:53 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

> I am working on a looping sampler (jamman-like) using not delays, but
> tables/arrays.
> I am searching for a way to copy the content of an array to the end of
> the existing audio data, thus doubling the length.
> The only way so far would be using vasp and copying the array via
> [vasp.copy] to another one, but this does introduce all kind of
> problems, and a copy in a separate array doesnt't mean, a copy in the
> same place.
> So i am searching for some ideas how to accomplish that task.

i'm not sure if i understand exactly what you want to do, but using vasp
you can of course also transfer parts of arrays to other parts of the
same or different arrays. (like to copy the first half to the second, if
that's what you want).
Just have a look at the vasp.frames and vasp.offset objects.

greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill