[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC6 release

Patrice Colet megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 25 09:21:19 CET 2005

Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 08:21:18 -0000

>From: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>
>Subject: Re: [PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC6 release
>Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 00:01:24 -0800
>

>I've installed Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC6.exe on two computers, and on both
>of them, the file was here:  c:\Program Files\pd\pd-settings.reg
>
>Its not there on your computer?
>
>.hc

hello, I've downloaded the pd-settings.reg here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/packages/win32_inno/

and used it.
 With this file, libraries into pd/extra are loaded with this reg key so we don't have to add the lines -lib in .bat file for loading "static" libraries as far as I understood. Is there a way to load -path with that .reg file?

 here is a part of the pd start up message on windows with using the pd-settings.reg:

iemabs: can't load library
iemmatrix: can't load library
ix: can't load library
memento: can't load library
markex: can't load library
load_object: Symbol "mjlib_setup" not found
mjlib: can't load library
motex: can't load library
rradical: can't load library
pixelTANGO: can't load library