[PD] Re: Connection with sensors - new devices? (Marc Lavall?e)

Georges Babouche infopapier at yahoo.com.sg
Sun Dec 25 20:50:57 CET 2005

I connected up to 16 Joysticks via 2 D-link USB hubs
  in cascade with and with an USB/ethernet/USB
  estension to reach 50m cable length.
  Adding 3m USB extension between Joysticks and hub
  and 5m USB extension between 1st and 2nd USB hub,
  and, against my expectations it worked fine!

  (all tha data is collected with maxMSP's hi, and
  i didn't check latency and i must admit that
  this is no hard real time but OK to play some music
  with 20 people and that's all is was about :-)

  Type: application/x-gtar
Size: 1715 bytes
Desc: not available

Message: 2