[PD] PiDiP troubles: libMagick 6.1.8 does not have XWindowByProperty

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Dec 26 23:01:56 CET 2005

It seems that PiDiP was written for libMagick 5, and now with libMagick
6.1.8, there no longer is a XWindowByProperty() function.  So PiDiP
doesn't compile on Mac OS X with Fink libs.

Any chance of this getting updated?

____

"Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism."
                                                                   -
retired U.S. Army general, William Odom