[PD] Re: 2d control surface using GOP datastructures

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Dec 27 13:27:14 CET 2005

Hallo,
Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:

> This is really cool, Frank, and that other bug is gone - perhaps it was
> my cutting/pasting from mutt. The .tgz version works very well. I hope
> you don't mind if I steal some bits out of this to go into my own 2d
> control surface. The only reason is to make the look match all of my
> own s-abstractions with their orange/grey theme. Thanks for the help!

I don't mind at all. Feel free to use and enhance this stuff. It's not
a finished product. ;)

Actually maybe you want to test if the creation of the [ctl-parser]
patches is really necessary performance-wise. I mean, there probably
won't be hundreds of control points anyway, so traversing the
ds-subpatch shouldn't do any bigger harm. And without the
[ctl-parser]s the patch could be even simpler.

Ciao