[PD] oups -> pd0.39-2 | command line arguments macosx

vincent rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Wed Dec 28 11:30:19 CET 2005

please disregard my previous email.
with latest versions of flext (cvs), one does not need to compile pd
from source in order to be able to load several flext-based externals
anymore.
this solved my pb with the command line then... (thanks Thomas!)

still, with latest version of readanysf~, when a patch containing such
an object is closed, pd segfaults.
*** malloc[904]: Deallocation of a pointer not malloced: 0x4241ec; This
could be a double free(), or free() called with the middle of an
allocated block; Try setting environment variable MallocHelp to see
tools to help debug

vincent