[PD] using PD on PDAs

duncan duncan.kleindesign at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:22:13 CET 2005

hi everyone,

just joined the list so i suppose i should introduce myself!
i'm duncan and i make a lot of sound installation stuff, been using max/msp
for quite a while and i feel like making the jump to pd.
so my main enquiry line (you knew it was coming!!) is about making pd work
on PDAs? has anyone had any experience of this? I searched the list but only
found some references to getting midi in (and sadly the URLs mentioned were
defunkt), i want to be able to to do some simple audio processing..
so any ideas on which PDAs this might work on, and what OS i would need? i'm
pretty new at this backend game so any advice is appreciated.. i know it's
possible to run linux on some PDAs but is this the way to go?

be well

duncan