[PD] vbap and matrix~

jose manuel berenguer alarcon jmbeal at telefonica.net
Sat Dec 31 15:11:59 CET 2005

hello Luigi

El 31/12/2005, a las 12:30, Luigi Rensinghoff escribió:

> 2nd try....
>
> Hm no answer so far, maybe becaus i made a mistake and put a RE: into
> the subject.
>

> Hi Dear List ;-)
>
> I have been away for a while from PD, but now i am coming back...
>
> i was trying to re-setup my old vbap-setup..and i was wondering...
>
> HMMM.. What was that with matrix~ again...i guess there are some
> externals called that way (zexy, iemlibs, creb, cyclone)
>
> Which one do i need for vbap ???
>
> Help would be very much appreciated
>
> Thanks
>
> Luigi

matrix~ is part of zexy. the vbap demo file uses it, but it is not
extrictly needed...

wishes

jm

Jose Manuel Berenguer
jmbeal at telefonica.net +34932857046 696538403
jmberenguer at cccb.org  +34933064128
http://ocaos.cccb.org/jmb/index.html
Sonoscop/Orquesta del Caos. CCCB. Montalegre, 5. 08001 Barcelona. Spain