[PD] vbap and matrix~

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Sun Jan 1 20:11:48 CET 2006

Hallo!

> i have another question....
> in the vbap patch there is a matrix that sends the amplitudes to matrix~,
> which is really handy.
> so if i substitute matrix, with mtx, i get errors and i dont have the
> help-files. Not for mtx_*~ and not for mtx.
yes, I know ... I think the problem is, that the syntax of mtx_*~ is
different than of the one of matrix~ (is this correct?)
I only remeber that I had the same problem because an objects behaves a
little bit different in iemmatrix ...

> great. And i am on linux.....so where can i get the help-files for mtx_*~
> and others that are missing.
the help files should be in cvs: externals/iem/iemmatrix

LG
Georg