[PD] set up for pd on linux?

vincent rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Mon Jan 2 03:12:43 CET 2006

hello Franck and Jose,
I've been using a delta 1010 (LT) and can testity that it has worked
great with pd (midi as well) (one config with 6 channels and one config
with 4 channels+spatialisation). Sound quality is good (analog outputs
are non-symetric though). And well, i was using ubuntu - that i would
recommend for its simplicity (i found it quite easy and reliable to
setup a debian-like install this way).

Frank, could you may be explain a bit more what were your thoughts
concerning this distro?
Is it related to the kernel realtime-capabilities?
or some more general flaws?

by advance thanks,
vincent