[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Medios Libres en Valparaiso, Chile

Guillermo Acevedo guillermo at gacevedo.com
Tue Jan 3 15:25:55 CET 2006

Quick Translation (totally un-affiliated with them):
Communitary Communication Colleagues:
We invite you with happiness to the workshop:
Free media with free software

Which will be held on Wednesday 11 and Thursday the 12th of January 2006
from 14:00 to 19:00 at the Cyber-workshop of the Ex Cárcel (ex-jail)
Cultural Park.

The workshop aims to present the tools needed to send our signal (radio
and TV) streamed over the Internet using free software.  The workshop
will be given by Yves Degoyon (ydegoson at free.fr), who has lots of
experience in this area

Please confirm your presence, and I think that we should have 2
representatives per medium.

We will stay in touch,

Caco Mesa
Cyber-workshop- La Radioneta