[PD] Re: [PD-announce] sIgpAck0.03

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Fri Jan 6 16:35:23 CET 2006

Hi,

this looks like a great library, with stuff I am missing all the time
for doing sound synthesis. So I'd be very excited to see a Linux port of
these as well. However, I can think of several Linux coders who wouldn't
be too happy about needing Shockwave (which doesn't exist for Linux!) to
download your objects. Perhaps you could check them into the CVS or
provide a normal FTP/HTTP/HTML way to get the sources?

thx + best,
derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl