[PD] Re: [PD-announce] sIgpAck0.03

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 7 16:47:53 CET 2006

On Jan 7, 2006, at 7:16 AM, m.weiss wrote:

> >Well, that's not my decision. So it seems, using a "." to seperate
> >prefixes from names doesn't work with older Pd's unless it's just an
> >alternate name (created with class_addcreator), right?
> >
> >So the other easy fix would be to use "sp_" instead of "sp."
> >
> >Ciao
> >--
> > Frank Barknecht                 _ ______footils.org_ __goto10.org__
>
> salut
> thats right
> "sp." works only as library
> so why not compile it as library??
> gruss
> m.weiss

With the Pd-extended builds, there is a functional namespace.   So the
sp. prefix is unnecessary.  It also is kind of ugly and makes the
object names needlessly longer.

Mind if I remove the sp. prefix when I import it to CVS?  I can leave
the library with the sp.* names so just the single objects will be
without.

____

publicity.

                      - Bill Moyers