[PD] serial port and Pd

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Sun Jan 8 15:52:02 CET 2006

I'd love to be able to read in Serial (and for that matter Parallel)
port values from Pd. From scanning the archives, it seems like comport is
the method of choice. I am on WinXP and do not have an easy way to
compile comport to get a DLL, but I am only finding source online. Does
anybody have a comport.dll they would be willing to share?

Also, I see references to HID objects and I am wondering what external
has them, if I could use those objects to read the serial and parallel
ports, and if there are precompiled versions for Win32 out there.

Thanks,

-John

--
John Harrison