[PD] serial port and Pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Jan 8 18:33:51 CET 2006

Most of Pd is quite beta, a lot is still alpha, and the extended
installers are up to Release
Candidate 6 (RC6) with RC7 probably going to be the release version
(coming soon).  Pd-extended was commissioned by two Universities with the
intention of installing it onto lab computers, so my aim in making it is
making the most stable version.  So I think its your best bet.  The
repsonse on this list has been so far pretty good.

Please do report back with any issues so that they can be fixed in future
releases.

.hc