[PD] synthesizers / drums / effects ..etc

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:08:41 CET 2006

People might be able to help you more if you make your question a bit more
specific, and describe, for example, what form of synthesis you want to use?

youre right, but the matter is that i really dont know what kind of
synthesis i want. I just know that what i want are very short sounds with
enough information inside. I want very characteristic sounds but not too
much intrusive.
The interest for find a Synth is for put the same numeric values that i used
for control the duration relations in the diferent parameters like
frequency, number of partials, volume of each partial(i was thinking firstly
in aditive).
I want to be out of the synthesis process, making "games" with numbers, and
be a composer working with Envelop Generators and so...

That is all specific i can be for now, sorry for that, and thank you,

Josué.