[PD] same patch, different results

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Jan 10 19:58:14 CET 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:31:10 +0000 (GMT)
Ed Kelly <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>  has anyone come across this: I'm using the same version of PD, with
> the same patch, same externals, same version and the same input
> material -  it works like a dream on Linux, but on OS X the results
> are different!

well, i only had a similar experience once, when the sound of my chaos
external was different, when using a different compiler (possibly
because of a different floating point arithmetics)
can you try to limit the problem to a specific module?

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange
the Muse. It cannot be done. You can't fake quality any more than you
can fake a good meal.
  William S. Burroughs