[PD] sending carriage return through netserver

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Sun Jan 15 23:32:35 CET 2006

Where can I find ascii2any??
Any binaries around?
I.

On 15 Jan 2006, at 7:01 PM, B. Bogart wrote:

> I have not tested this but you could try:
>
> Looking up the ASCII code for the CR, lets prepend its 66.
>
> [66<
> [ascii2any]
> [netclient]
>
> ?
>
> Or you could do the netclient stuff in python and then make it work
> however you would like.
>
> .b.

_________________________

Ivan Franco
R&D Director
ivan.franco at ydreams.com

YDreams SA
http://www.ydreams.com

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:
YDreams accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard
to the information herein contained.
This message including any attachment hereof is confidential and may
be privileged or otherwise legally
protected from disclosure and may only be read, copied and used by
the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately (+351
21 294 9683) and delete this email and
any attachment permanently from your system. You must not copy this
email or any attachment or disclose
its/their contents to any other person or entity. Thank you.