[PD] IntelMacs & PD/GEM

Thomas Kronlachner heartofoak456 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:57:57 CET 2006

Hi All,

This is my first post here on this list. So I've been working with pd/gem
for half a year now. I am very focused on gem in combination with
video/audio. I always had the restriction of my hardware, my computer was
not powerful enough. so I tend to get a new one. My intention is to by one
new IntelMacs. since I really want to get hold of an computer that can
handle this I intened to go for this plattform.  So I do have a couple of
questions:

1. do you think that there is a future for pd/gem on this plattform?

2. How was the overall performance of PD/GEM on a mac in general.

3. What are your expectations or estimations on this issue?

Since this is really something that is decission making for me, I would be
happy for any replies.

Thomas

Leave the house before you find something worth staying in for. (Banksy)