[PD] IntelMacs & PD/GEM

Christian Klippel ck at mamalala.de
Tue Jan 17 19:30:29 CET 2006

hi,

Am Dienstag 17 Januar 2006 19:15 schrieb lists.puredata.info at cefn.com:
[...snip...]

> I don't trust Trusted Computing either although I may just be hungry
> enough for an Intel Mac to compromise.
>
> Cefn
> http://cefn.com/curiosity/

be aware that because there are many people that are "just hungry enough" now
will probably also hungry enough for the next step towards a tpm/drm world.
after many little, small steps that no one really takes important enough, we
will end up in a completely vendor locked computer world.

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.”
Benjamin Franklin

greets,

chris