[PD] Re: [PD-announce] sIgpAck0.03

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Jan 18 03:00:51 CET 2006

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:47:53 -0500
Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> Mind if I remove the sp. prefix when I import it to CVS?  I can
> leave the library with the sp.* names so just the single objects will
> be without.

well, after reading this, i thought, that the sp. prefix is only
removed for single objects?
looking at the cvs, it seems, there is no way to build it as library
with sp. prefix, nor is it possible to build it without the external
build system.

i'm not sure, if this is the right way to add code to the cvs ... some
people avoid the external build system and prefer libraries ...

mailto:TimBlechmann at gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can
leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape.
  William S. Burroughs