[PD] PiDiP's legal status

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Jan 18 04:53:18 CET 2006

Because of the requirements of the GNU GPL 2 license of PDP and
effectv, the PiDiP code is required to be released under the GNU GPL 2
license.

PiDiP is distributed in Pd-extended, which has a GNU GPL 2 license.
FYI: you can use some parts of Pd-extended from the CVS with a SIBSD
license, but the whole package is released under the GNU GPL since it
includes GNU GPL'd code.

.hc