[PD] Installation of HID package

Jonathan Goodwin jonathan at jgoodwin.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 16:49:27 CET 2006

Husk,

I think I want to give it a go though: Check this out, this guy seems to
have got it going!
http://chrisblunt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2005/12/AppletDocumentation.pd

Plus the HID website says it should work (
http://at.or.at/hans/pd/hid.html), but I just can't figure where to put it
on my system, it's the first external I've had to install!