[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

dafydd hughes dafydd61 at sideshowmedia.ca
Wed Jan 18 21:03:29 CET 2006

Hi Hans-Christoph

Thanks again for all the work.

Is anybody else experiencing this on startup?  (OS 10.4.3):

/Applications/Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7.app/Contents/Resources/
Scripts/../extra/pdp.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Applications/Pd-0.38.4-
extended-RC7.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/pdp.pd_darwin,
10): Symbol not found: _gluOrtho2D
   Referenced from: /Applications/Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7.app/Contents/
Resources/Scripts/../extra/pdp.pd_darwin
   Expected in: /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.1.dylib

pdp: can't load library
PiDiP : additional video processing objects for PDP : version 0.12.19
( ydegoyon at free.fr )

pdp_text : severe error : could not load default font : no rendering !!!

Other stuff seems to load fine.

Two other things:
1. pool crashes.  However, I've always had this problem with pool
binaries and this computer.  Compiling fixes this.
2. I can't find any space in the Path dialog to add my own paths, and
I can't find anything to edit in the .plist file.  Am I missing
something?

cheers
dafydd