[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

Sylvain sylbx.le-beux at laposte.net
Wed Jan 18 21:47:14 CET 2006

Yep, same problems on mac, in a lesser extent with rradical too (some
GUI are loading, some other don't) ...
On win, pdp and pidip are not loading too and some other libs crash pd
(ix and rradical)
And, something strange on Mac is that after having loaded pddp, [hid]
patches are all messy : they open in a new window and objects are not
recognized anymore ...
I fighted with the plist for a while with no success. The only reason
for this that I found out, is that the .plist in extended package is
read only so it causes some trouble after further saving ...

my 2 cent

And THX a lot Hans, cause you made a real good job since last version I
tried, I was really looking forward this patchs manager, even if it
seems that some files can't be found ...