[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Thu Jan 19 18:32:16 CET 2006

Hi!

geiger wrote:
> Have you tried to create the objects from iemlib ? Are some
> of them failing to load ? The advantage of single externals is that they
> load on demand without having to load a library first, so iemlib in
> the installer just works (TM) without changes.

I tried immediately what you proposed and yes, pd loads them on demand.
Great! Is this the way external libraries are linked with pd in the
future? Just put the dll into /extra and no more restarts? That's really
nice...

Is this a special feature of pd-devel or can I use it with Miller's
distros, too?

br, Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak