[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Thu Jan 19 18:41:49 CET 2006

Hi!

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> The issue of single-file objects vs. multi-file libraries has been
> talked about at great length on this list, I am not going to revisit it
> now.

I thought that I have to change my configuration because you use another
format to link libraries. But, with the help of Günter, I don't need to
change the configuration of my pd start up and I like it very much.

> In the future, the IEMlib objects will be included as a libdir
> (http://puredata.org/docs/developer/Libdir ), like the rest of the
> libraries in Pd-extended.  But I can't say when that future is just  yet.

Are you sure that it's not included in the installer? I just loaded some
iemlib objects without loading the library on start up...

br, Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung