[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

Piotr Majdak piotr at majdak.com
Fri Jan 20 10:46:55 CET 2006

Hi!

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> It'll work with all versions of Pd AFAIK.  Pd-extended has the
> advantage of including all the objects, so you don't have to download
> yourself.

Thanks for clarifications. I'm happy to see that I don't have to make
different patches for different distros.

Another issue in your distro: in the OSC lib OSCroute provides 20
arguments only. I use patches with more arguments than 20 and thus I
changed the sources and let check in the changed version to the CSV
(revision 1.6 of OSCroute.c). The version of the OSC you use seems to be
an older one. What are the reasons for that?

br, Piotr

--
Piotr Majdak
Institut für Schallforschung