[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC7

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jan 20 22:52:59 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> 2. I can't find any space in the Path dialog to add my own paths, and
>> I can't find anything to edit in the .plist file.  Am I missing
>> something?
>

> #2 is definitely a problem.  The preferences panels need to be written
> to support unlimited "path" and "loadlib" options.  Instead of fixed
> text fields, there probably should be a scrollable text box where lines
> can be added and deleted, and perhaps reordered too.

yes that might be nice.
however, as a workaround, i suggest that the pd-extended installed uses
as little path-lines (and lib-lines) as possible.
i am pretty sure, that you can cram multiple libs into one line with the
":" delimiter, analogous to the command line
"pd -lib iemlib1:iemlib2:iem_t3_lib:iem_mp3" loads 4 libs.
so pd-extended would only eat 1 lib-line and 1 path-line

mf.asdr
IOhannes