[PD] PD - PDP - Zexy - USB - DeMuDi (help?)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jan 23 11:01:21 CET 2006

Phillip Stearns wrote:
> Thanks, Hans.  I really just need the address or a
> link to the place(s) I can download from.  I've been

you can download most externals (and most of the time the most current
version) from the sf-CVS.
see http://puredata.info/dev/cvs/

> looking all over for the propper URLs and have come up
> with dead links and what appears to be outdated
> packages. The links from the main pure-data site to
> ZEXY show nothing

i have recently (last week) switched out ftp-server to a more secure
software.
there seem to be several problems with graphical ftp-clients, which i
hope to fix in the near future.
in the meanwhile, you can use any command-line ftp-client:

~> ftp ftp.iem.at
Username: ftp
Password: mindphone_divided[@]yahoo.com
ftp> cd pd/Externals/ZEXY
ftp> binary
ftp> get zexy-unix-2.1.tgz
ftp> quit
~> ls

the full URL for the current version of zexy would thus be
ftp://ftp.iem.at/pd/Externals/ZEXY/zexy-unix-2.1.tgz

and yes, the pd-zexy debian-package by günther is pretty uptodate (at
least it has been updated more recently than the file you'll find on our
ftp-server)

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes