[PD] pdp_rec~ under OS X

daniel kosenko zvuk at linuxmail.org
Mon Jan 23 19:02:15 CET 2006

hi list.

i'd suggest to use an external recorder for video. Personally, I dont find the quality of recording with [pdp_rec~] statisfying.

How restricted does pidip appears to be? and why?

real rebels drink vegetable juice, cider or tea, and absolutely not coloured sugar water.

best regards
daniel .

"...A good artist's always got his hand in his zipper." - Patti Smith