[PD] GEM Pause video - Solved!

Jonathan Goodwin jonathan at jgoodwin.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 16:12:51 CET 2006

Hi all,

Thanks for all the advice, I can now confirm the following solution appears
to be working:

Sending a message of [rate 0( or [rate 1(  to the [pix_movie] object will
pause or play the video respectively without re-starting the clip

I have also maintained the [auto 1$( message to the [pix_movie] object so
that the video will auto start on it's first play, with no initially visible
problems.

Jonathan