[PD] Further GEM rendering problems

Jonathan Goodwin jonathan at jgoodwin.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 17:59:02 CET 2006

Ok, I've attached my patch so far...be prepared for some obvious mistakes I
expect!...i'm very new to this!

I think I may have found the problem...The rendering problems begin when I
try to add more than one set of GEM objects. In the working patch I've
included, you'll see that I have mapped a playstation controller to act as a
video trigger. I'm looking to have more than one channel of video, hopefully
4 or 5, which will each be triggered by different gamepad keys. So what I
was doing was copy & pasting the working set of GEM objects and linking them
to a separate controller key. This is when the problems start.

Many thanks,
Jonathan