[PD] Serial Input

lists.puredata.info at cefn.com lists.puredata.info at cefn.com
Wed Jan 25 03:33:11 CET 2006

What objects or libraries can I use to get Serial INPUT from an
external device (a Basic Stamp II in my case) on Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.4.

Serialctl was part of a set of externals - ggee which I can't find
separate source for right now. The source of comport I have seems to
be focused on building only for Windows.

I can craft the data sent by the device, and I am aiming to have it
set the framerate of the video, so the rest should be relatively easy
when I have the serial device sending into PD. Any ideas how I get to
that point?

Cefn
http://cefn.com/curiosity/