[PD] compiling external examples in VS.net

G Quested garryq at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jan 25 16:02:56 CET 2006

Hi,
I am trying to compile and run the example externals bundled with Pd
39.1 (the pre-compiled for windows version).

I can compile the obj1.c file and create a dll which i place in the
extras directory but Pd doesn't like it:
load_object: Symbol "obj1_setup" not found
obj1
... could not create

I exported obj1_setup using __declspec(dllexport)

Do i need to recompile pd for .net? I found articles in the archive
where making your dll's with VS5 when Pd was compiled with VS6 was a
problem.
Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

--