[PD] ASCSEQ

timon botez timon at sosolimited.com
Fri Jan 27 14:51:13 CET 2006

Do you know if theres a limit to how much data the ascseq can hold?
Length of symbols? I need the ascseq to drip at 200 ms. (needs the
time too spit out the font metrics. not ideal I know, and Ill be
improving that for the future, but I have a little gig for thursday,
so this is an interim fix) The proposed method look risky. l2s is
currently working well...

Cheers,
T.