[PD] gem2pdp troubles...

Andre Schmidt huolong at arcor.de
Fri Jan 27 21:35:26 CET 2006

hi,

i have the same kindof problem with my readeon 9250 and the fglrx
drivers (ubuntu) when using my tv tuner card.

with "fglrx" drivers any tv program (zapping,xawtv,tvtime) says my
card/driver doesnt support overlay mode...

with "readeon" drivers this problem dissappers and i can watch my tv
shows as usual...

looks my next card will be nvidia again...

terveisin
-andre

ps.
sorry for the late answer, but it didnt help anyway