[PD] IRCAM's FTM on Pd?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Jan 31 21:12:52 CET 2006

Anyone every get IRCAM's FTM or MnM running with Pd?  In their papers,
they say it runs on Pd, but I can't see any documentation on where to
get the Pd version or how to build the Pd version.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ftm/

____

"Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism."
                                     - retired U.S. Army general,
William Odom