[PD] [GEM]-gemmouse and gemkeyname

som e imagem ccaires at porto.ucp.pt
Wed Feb 1 16:13:08 CET 2006

Hi,
I have some problems with "Gemkeyname" and "Gemmouse" objects.

I'd like to use GEMKEYNAME but it doesn't work: the "state"-outlet doesn't
change (or recognize) when a pressed a key on my keyboard.

Nether the GEMMOUSE seems to work:
- The X and Y "position"-outlet doesn't change their value when I move the
mouse on the Gem window;
- The "Left, Right and Middle" buttons nether;
- Only when I pressed the left button and move the mouse, It gives me the X
and Y position value.

I am using PD-0.39-2 with GEM 0.90 on a Mac PowerBook (OSX 10.3.9)

Any help?

Thanks
Carlos Caires