[PD] shell object on osx

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Feb 1 23:23:53 CET 2006

Welcome to the list!

On the Mac with Pd-0.39-2, if an object doesn't exist, an object box
will be created with no inlets or outlets.  [shell] is not included in
that distro. You can download one of these which has [shell] included:

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

Or you can compile it yourself, or you can wait until
Pd-0.39.2-extended is released, which should hopefully happen before
mid-March.

.hc