[PD] compiling pd-0.39-2 on ubuntu

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 3 18:26:20 CET 2006

hi martin

cool, that you and ck could solve the problem. on the other hand it's bad,
that your _chat.pd did not create a netpd-settings.txt automatically. the
idea of it is, that you can keep your customized settings after updating
netpd. but if this leads to problems like you had (not creating a
netpd-settings.txt, if there isn't any), this 'comfort' loses its reason.
can you check if _chat.pd had write-permission in the dir you installed
netpd?

i hope to join you soon in netpd for a first SOUNDsession.

cheers
roman