[PD] shoutcast

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Feb 3 23:24:21 CET 2006

grrrrrr,

this talking is going on,

when i first said some people have a fake free software attitude,
it's precisely because they use it for bad purposes.

i don't agree _at all_ with the FSF for that and i don't have to.

putting restrictions clauses for commercial companies and
security/surveillance companies is just doing ethical software,
and those who don't like it, well, i don't care...

clap clap to FFTease and Percolate, we know what we mean.

ciao,
sevy