[PD] dealing with arguments and inlets

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Feb 4 20:58:57 CET 2006

On Feb 4, 2006, at 2:17 PM, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
>> Hmm, I am beginning to think that parts of [list] could be implemented
>> in Pd 0.38.4, like this type conversion part.  Hmm...
>
> Wait till you see how Graph on Parent was improved in 0.39. ;)

Yes, that is much better, I am not opposed to 0.39, my point was that
you can implement a lot of the functionality that's in [list] in Pd
itself (i.e. not using [list], i.e. Pd <= 0.38.4).

Actually, I really want to get 0.38.4-extended released, so I can move
on... that will happen soon...

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                                -William Carlos
Williams