[PD] filter transfer function

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Feb 6 16:54:05 CET 2006

Those apps are quite nice!  The only problem is that they are much
bigger than my screen.  Maybe the text at the bottom could go into a
subpatch?  Then it would fit on 1024x768 screens (mine is PowerBook,
1280x865).

Also, do you mind if I import it into CVS and include it with the
Pd-extended builds?  It would be a nice thing to have built-in to the
installers.

.hc